EMPLOYEE BENEFITS 2015 OPEN ENROLLMENT
The 2015 Human Resources (HR) Benefits Open Enrollment is taking place online from Monday, October 20, 2014 through Friday, November 14, 2014. This is the once a year opportunity for benefits eligible employees to evaluate their benefits and make any necessary changes. To access open enrollment on-line, please log in to Employee Self Service at http://eserve.hr.tufts.edu/.
NEW HEALTH PLAN OPTIONS ADMINISTERED EXCLUSIVELY BY TUFTS HEALTH PLAN effective January 1, 2015
During this fall’s Benefits Open Enrollment, all employees can choose between three (3) new health plan options. Each of the plans provides comprehensive coverage and all of them are administered exclusively by Tufts Health Plan.
Tufts Health Plans
Since these are all NEW plans, all benefit eligible employees will be required to make an ‘active’ health plan election during this year’s HR Benefits Open Enrollment in order to have coverage for 2015. Benefits eligible employees must elect a new health plan for 2015, otherwise coverage will be ‘waived’. The HR Benefits Office will be sending out additional reminders to staff and faculty to ensure that those who want or wish to retain health insurance will have coverage in calendar year 2015. Please note the existing health plans, offered by Tufts Health Plan (POS, EPO/HMO), Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (EPO/HMO) and Fallon Health Plan (EPO/HMO) will no longer exist as of December 31, 2014.
In order to ensure that all employees have an opportunity to learn about these new health plan choices, we are hosting over 40 on-campus meetings at various times and locations. Please click on the Tufts University Health Plan Education Meetings link below.
- Letter from Patricia Campbell, Executive Vice President, highlighting the updates for calendar year 2015.
- Tufts Annual Benefits 2015 Open Enrollment Brochure
- Flu Vaccinations for all Tufts University Employees
- Tufts University Health Plan Education Meetings feature a one hour presentation followed by an optional question and answer session. (see tip sheet below for help reserving a seat for these meetings)
- Training Enrollment Tip Sheet
- About Tufts Health Plan
- 2015 Tufts Health Plan Options
- Tufts Health Plan for Tufts University Website (dedicated Tufts Health Plan Call Center: (844) 516-5790)
- Transition of Care
- Pharmacy Program