Annual Benefits Open Enrollment
The 2016 Human Resources Benefits Open Enrollment for faculty and staff is Monday, October 26, 2015 through Friday, November 13, 2015. This is the once-a-year opportunity for the benefits eligible employees to evaluate their benefits and make any necessary changes. To access open enrollment, please log in to Employee Self Service at http://hr.tufts.edu/eserve/. Reminder: During open enrollment you cannot make changes to your 403(b) Voluntary Retirement Account. Changes can be made starting November 23.
WHAT is changing for 2016?
- Health Plan costs for 2016 are increasing by 5.5%. In comparison, our health plans are performing better than the national average health cost increase of 6.5%.
- Qualified Domestic Partner coverage will now include both same-sex and opposite-sex domestic partners. For more information please click here.
- Dental coverage for services provided at the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Clinic has been enhanced.
- Supplemental Life insurance rates for employees will be decreasing; some age brackets will see reductions as much as 10%.
- Long Term Disability insurance rates for employees will be decreasing by 5% and the maximum monthly benefit amount will increase from $10,000 to $12,000 per month.
- Health Advocate is a new benefit resource available at no cost to you as of October 26. More information can be found in the 2016 Benefits Guidebook.
Important Links for Open Enrollment
- Open Enrollment Overview Brochure (Mailed on October 20)
- 2016 expanded Benefits Electronic Flipbook
- Employee Benefits Rates for 2016
- Health Plan Comparison Chart
Health and Wellness Benefits Fairs
Don’t miss your chance to speak with the individuals who represent the companies that provide benefit programs and wellness services for the university.
|Date||Tuesday, October 27||Wednesday, October 28||Thursday,
|Time||10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.||10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. –
|Room||15th floor Alumni Lounge||Kohnstamm Conference Room||Gantcher Track and The Wellness Center|
1 Kneeland Street
201 Westboro Road
|Steve Tisch Sports and Fitness Center
161 College Avenue