- Skip to navigation
- Skip to content
- Skip to sidebar
- April 28, 2011: As of 4:00 p.m., all future investment allocations and exchanges for current balances will be limited to Core Fund lineup, Fidelity Lifecycle Funds, or a Fidelity BrokerageLink account.
- No future contributions or exchanges will be allowed into non-core funds unless you have set up a BrokerageLink account.
- Future investment allocations to non-core TIAA-CREF funds will be redirected to the current Plan default, an appropriate target date Fidelity Lifecycle Funds.
- April 28 – July 28, 2011: Some of the Fidelity funds in the current line-up have short-term redemption fees if purchased and sold within a 90 day period; most funds do not. During this time, a 90-day waiting period will take place in order to avoid short-term trading fees. If you choose to trade during this period, please contact Fidelity to determine if your trade will be subject to a fee. Participants will maintain complete control over their accounts during this time.
- July 14, 2011: You can set up a Fidelity BrokerageLink account at any time, however; it takes approximately two weeks to set up this account. In order to meet the July 28th deadline, your request must be submitted to Fidelity by no later than July 14, 2011, in order to ensure that your assets outside of the Core Fund lineup can be transferred in-kind to the Fidelity BrokerageLink account.
If you request a BrokerageLink account to be set up after July 14, 2011, all current balances in non-core funds at Fidelity will be liquidated and redirected to the current Plan default (Fidelity Lifecycle Fund). Then, once your BrokerageLink account is created, you will be able to purchase any of the non-core Fidelity funds previously offered in the Tufts University Retirement Plans.
- July 28, 2011:
- CURRENT BALANCES AT FIDELITY: On July 28, 2011, any current balances at Fidelity which are invested in funds outside of the Core Fund lineup or the Fidelity Lifecycle funds, will be liquidated and invested in the Plan default (Fidelity Lifecycle Fund), unless a Fidelity BrokerageLink account has been created.
- CURRENT BALANCES AT TIAA-CREF: On July 28, 2011, any current fund balances at TIAA-CREF outside of the Core Fund lineup will be maintained; no future contributions or exchanges can be made to those funds, however the balances will remain invested as originally directed.