The Retirement Planning Seminar (seminar dates have concluded, please see video below)
This seminar was presented by consultant David Carboni, Ph.D., CFP, (DKC Retirement Associates, LLC) is designed to review the following aspects of retirement planning:
* How much might you need in retirement?
* Start saving early and prioritize your savings
* Investment terms and options
* Asset allocation-the right mix for you
* Investment choices through Fidelity and TIAA-CREF
* A review of the Tufts University 401(a) Basic & 403(b) Voluntary Retirement Plans
This workshop is an important step in planning for a successful retirement.
Retirement Planning & Tufts University’s 401(a) Basic Retirement Plan/403(b) Voluntary Retirement Plan