Open Enrollment is available October 17, 2016 through October 31, 2016.
|Employee Self Service
(Personal information, benefits…)
(Time entry, ePaf…)
Employee Self Service
About Employee Self Service (eServe)
Employees of Tufts University can use Employee Self Service to:
- Retrieve and print your payroll information, which is generally available online two days before the paydate.
- Change your address, federal or state tax withholdings.
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries or emergency contact information.
- View your benefits information.
- Enroll in or make changes to your Voluntary Retirement Plan (403b).